Grounds for Health Discusses our Partnership

11:15 AM

Our nonprofit partner, Grounds for Health, has been blazing a trail since the beginning of 2017, with their current preventative care programs in Ethiopia, Kenya, and Peru.

We are pleased to be mentioned as a partner who supports the mission of Grounds for Health! Cervical cancer is preventable, and we are on our way towards maintaining sustainable health care models in the bean farming areas where women are most affected.

[Grounds for Health-homepage]
Click the link below to read about Sip & Melt at Grounds for Health.

http://www.groundsforhealth.org/coffee-partnerships/


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What an exciting concept! I know there have been chocolatiers who have been pairing teas with the chocolates for a number of years now. but I believe that this is the first service I have seen that pairs chocolate with coffee. As a lover of bold flavours myself, I love to pair a bold coffee with a deep dark chocolate. I look forward to reading more about your pairing service.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Created with flickr badge.